Help stop the spread of COVID:
- Get vaccinated and stay up to date on your COVID vaccines.
- Everyone ages 2 years and older should properly wear a well-fitting mask indoors in public in areas where the COVID Community Level is high, regardless of vaccination status.
- Avoid poorly ventilated spaces and crowds.
- Test to prevent spread to others.
- Wash your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean high touch surfaces regularly or as needed and after you have visitors in your home. If someone is sick or has tested positive for COVID, disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Monitor your health daily.
If you, or a member of your family, develops any symptoms of COVID, please stay home and seek testing. Symptoms of COVID include the following:
- Fever over 100.4 degrees
- Sore throat
- Diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting
- New loss of taste and/or smell
- Body aches
- Cough (for students with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline)
- Shortness of breath of difficulty breathing
- Nasal congestion/runny nose