The audiology and speech clinic encompasses a state-of-the-art facility using high-caliber equipment, a soundproof booth for hearing testing and evaluation by a licensed audiologist, and top-quality hearing aid supplies.
- Hearing evaluation
- Highest-quality hearing aids
- Hearing aid selection and fitting
- Hearing aid batteries, supplies, and repairs
- Referrals to ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialists
- Assistive devices including Bluetooth accessories for hearing aids
Speech services-- NOW ACCEPTING NEW RECIPIENTS!
Tribal Health's Speech Language Pathologist is Julie Doerner, M.S. CCC-SL.
Speech services are offered in the St. Ignatius Health Center, Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm. We can also accommodate flexible scheduling.
Speech therapy services are available to Tribal Health recipients of all ages.
Julie Doerner has 15 years of experience as a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Montana. Julie offers a diverse range of services:
- Help individuals with acquired or developmental communication needs;
- Works with children and adults who have difficulty swallowing;
- Specializes in working with persons who are nonverbal and need speech generating devices;
- Extensive experience helping persons with multiple impairments; such as any combination of speech/language, mobility, vision, hearing, and cognition;
Julie Doerner holds a vocational background (helping people return to work, or work with a disability); a medical background (helping people in subacute and home health settings with speech and swallowing); in addition to an educational background such as helping students ages birth to 21 with any and all communication needs, especially related to learning, including auditory comprehension, dyslexia, agraphia, and the autism spectrum.