Did you know that Tribal Health is offering Telehealth services for our patients?
Telehealth uses the phone and internet to provide health care to patients when you can’t be in the same physical place with your provider, at the same time. With Telehealth you can talk to your doctor live over the phone or by a video chat.
At Tribal Health, you can get Telehealth appointments for:
- Behavioral Health
- Community Health
- Diabetes Program
During the COVID pandemic, Telehealth still allows for patients to have face-to-face appointments with their regular providers while reducing the chances of being exposed to COVID. It also eliminates the need to travel, reduces stress and waiting times too.
Telehealth appointments can be made by calling Tribal Health at 406-745-3525 and requesting an appointment.
Tribal Health is also offering Patient Telehealth rooms at each Health Center, where patients can come to the Health Center closest to them, and have their Telehealth appointment with their provider using the Health Center’s internet and devices.
What are the steps for having a Telehealth appointment?
- Call Tribal Health and schedule a Telehealth appointment.
- If you need to use a Patient Telehealth room, please reserve this when you set up your appointment.
- Information to connect to your provider for your Telehealth appointment will be emailed, texted or messaged to you in MyChart.
- If you do not have MyChart, you can sign up by following these directions found here.
- The day of your appointment, find a secure place to have your appointment, and then about 5 minutes earlier than your scheduled time, use the information to login or to call your provider for your appointment. If you run into problems, please call your provider for assistant at 406-745-3525.
- If you choose to use a Patient Telehealth room at your nearest Tribal Health Center, please arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Please wear a mask.
- Once you arrive to the Health Center with your reserved Patient Telehealth room, you will be screened for any symptoms of COVID. Then you will be escorted to the secure, private and sanitized Patient Telehealth room.
- In the Telehealth Patient room, there will be an iPad, and internet service to begin your secure and private Telehealth appointment.
- Once your appointment is complete, call 406-745-3525, and a Patient Navigator will assist you to exit the building.
- If you have any additional questions, please call your provider at 406-745-3525.
How to use Telehealth